Start a new comparison

144 reviews
2.9
89 reviews
81 reviews

How would you compare Sams Club vs Costco?

AverageRiverDolphin
#1692093

Unfortunately we do not have a Cosco in our area I would have to travel close to two hours to get to one

SnarlingGreyReefShark568

Costco is cheaper.

There is NO comparison between the two mega giant warehouses. Costco wins hands down.

The employees at Costco are far nicer to the customers than most I have met at Sam's. I have to use Sam's in my town in Fl. as the nearest Costco is 1 and 1/2 hours away.

So I really have to make a trip of it and do some other things in the Costco area. Sure wish Costco was nearer to where I live in FL.

I can't compare because I've never ordered anything online from Costco. I will say that when shopping in their stores I find the quality of products and foods better at Costco than Sam's.

Based on my Costco experiences I’d say Costco is way better for the money

#1312053

I don't have an opinion as to comparison. I have never shopped Costco so it's unfair to try to give my thoughts on this subject!

Top Rated Sams Club Reviews