Start a new comparison

2.9
88 reviews
2.8
77 reviews

How would you compare MyPillow vs Costco?

I bought 2 pillows for me and my friend the worst pillow we have ever slept on.I just wasted my money and i am on a fixed income i can't eben stand to watch his commercials.

there is no better option for buying "My Pillow" it is outrageously priced and is not worth the $ 50.00 price consumers are being charged, even discounted it is way more than it should be, any pillow no matter how good it is should not be more than $25.00 to $30.00. The "My Pillow" is made of shredded foam that is all, it is not anything special and consumer's are made to believe it is a speciallydesigned product, even at that as I stated, it is severely over priced.

Top Rated MyPillow Reviews