Start a new comparison

• Quality of service6
  • Manipulated usage to overcharge5
Show

Discussion

I Use Consumer Cellular and I have had FAR BETTER experience, than I have with other carriers.The person BLAMING CC is an idiot, like so many other consumers! YOU are RESPONSIBLE for determining compatibility BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING!!!!!CDMA Versus GSM - it's as simple as that! Which type network does the target carrier use?CDMA or GSM - WHICH type of phone is compatible with the carriers network?I bet, if you purchased an electric car, you would BLAME your local gas station for not telling you you can't put GAS in your car!!!QUIT blaming others for victimizing you, grow some balls and take ownership for your OWN IGNORANCE!!!!!

Jacqueline Larsen Consumer Cellular should be charged with fraud. It took them three days with their sim card in my phone to let me know my phone was not compatible with their service.

Inept employees and customer service. I m still without phone service--waiting to receive a simcard from straight talk which verified online that my phone was compatible with their network before I placed my order--unlike CC.

Beware Consumer Cellular. You get what you pay for.

I haven't used Cricket but I was thinking about it. After seeing this comparison I will keep looking.

I have used CC. They are awful awful.

They have a popup when you upgrade a phone that says: '...if you are dissatisfied for any reason, return the product and pay nothing.' This is a complete lie. They refuse to take the phone back even after I invoked the protection plan and got them a brand new phone.