Start a new comparison

1.6
42 reviews
1.5
29 reviews

How would you compare Color By Pascale vs Younique?

There is NO comparison between Color by Pascale and Younique! Color by Pascale is a COMPLETE scam!

Color by Pascale takes your money and NEVER delivers your product. Younique is AWESOME. I have ordered from Younique several times and have been happy each time. On two occasions I have had to contact customer service at Younique and they were fast and friendly.

On the first occasion I was unhappy with a color I chose, I contacted customer support and they arranged for me to exchange the product for a different color that I love.

The second time I contacted Younique support I was sent the wrong color lipstick. They immediately arranged for the correct item to be shipped to me AND I got to keep the incorrect item.

Top Rated Younique Reviews