Start a new comparison

1.7
37 reviews
2.4
34 reviews

How would you compare Coldwater Creek vs Northstyle?

ImperturbableKingCrab568
Coldwater Creek is absolutely RUDE AND USELESS And PULLS frequent BAIT & SWITCH TACTICS. I think they must hire the lowest of the low in terms of education and reasoning. They seem to cultivate PETTY TYRNAT ATTITUDES!! IMAGINE THAT! I LITTLE PISSANT girlie girl on the phone - with the LOWEST job in the WORLD cultivating an ATTITUDE? I have more respect for people who put in an honest day's work cleaning TOILETS!!!!!
I HAD MY FIRST RUN IN WITH THEM LAST YEAR, THIS TIME OF YEAR. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I DECIDED TO GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE. WHAT A BLOOOOOOOODY MISTAKE!
DON'T GIVE THESE PEOPLE ONE I N C H .
THEY ARE THIEVES, and not polite about it either.
I've had almost nothing but trouble with Coldwater Creek and its products, but especially its customer service. They are simply incompetent. I've ordered a few things from Northstyle. I love their catalog, but it doesn't "pan out.' What I mean is that the sizes are ALL over the MAP!!! Typical Chinese manufacturing - they can't seem to understand that women have *** - even non-obese women. (Don't they have *** in China...?). Today, I received an item from Catalog Favorites which was actually from Northstyle. The Cheese manufacturer seems to think that women's shoulder are at a 45-degree angle from parallel to the floor....NO one - I mean NO ONE is shaped like that - no one human, that is, and that's who will hopefully be wearing the sleeveless dress. It's cute, but cheap. For $70, I certainly don't think it's worth the price. I think it's time American Women started demanding a better quality item for these EXORBITANT PRICES.
I have something else to compare
I am trying J Jill. At least MOST of their products are better.
Frankly, I am getting more and more inclined to shop locally.

Top Rated Coldwater Creek Reviews