Start a new comparison

107 reviews
2.1
16 reviews
7 reviews

How do you compare Coachmen Rv vs Jayco?

would you compare Coachmen Rv vs Jayco? I do not have had any experience with jayco but when I was shopping for a new rv the things that drew me to a coachmen was they have been around for long time .

that says something about there product . I was at a rv show and found all rvs now are built cheap.

nothing like my old prowler you just have look at the floor plan to make sure it will work for what you want something I really noticed was the extremely cheap furnishings and finishing work. if you are not experienced with rv,s take someone with you who is good luck

Canton, Mississippi, United States #1192997

Hi I'm about to make my first purchase I have a choice between the Jayco brand and also a Coachmen brand model number for The Coachman is 303 FQB and for the Jayco brand it is a 38 BHDS the Jake Owen tour 2017 and The Coachman is a 2015 thank you.

Top Rated Coachmen Rv Reviews