PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Cnac Financing and Santander Consumer Usa as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Cnac Financing
Santander Consumer Usa

Cnac Financing and Santander Consumer Usa Overview

Total reviews
704
1277
Company responses
Issues resolved

Santander Consumer Usa was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 10, 2008 and since then this brand received 1277 reviews. It is 573 reviews more than Cnac Financing received since Oct 1, 2007.

Cnac Financing and Santander Consumer Usa Consumer Ratings

205 in category
229 in category
240 in category
238 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Cnac Financing ranks 4 points higher in the Financial Services category than Santander Consumer Usa. People gave Cnac Financing 1.4 stars for Product or Service Quality criterion in Financial Services category and it is 369 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Santander Consumer Usa was rated 1.3 stars for Product or Service Quality criterion in this category and it is 341 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Customer service criterion, than we see that Santander Consumer Usa has a higher rating than Santander Consumer Usa. Regarding Website criterion, consumers gave Cnac Financing 1.6 stars and it is 57% greater than other in category. Santander Consumer Usa however was rated 1.6 stars and it is 57% greater than other in category.

Cnac Financing and Santander Consumer Usa Rating Details

1.4 (273 reviews)
1.3 (207 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...They must! And I repeat MUST fix their attitude and take some much need customer service classes..

Josephine P

...Their customer service has rude, crude and poorly trained personnel who keep you pon hold more than assist you..

John T
1.3 (272 reviews)
1.3 (233 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

This is the worst customer service I've ever received every time I call I get a different answer all of them are incorrect they reported incorrect to my credit report and still haven't fixed it the vehicle that I paid off through an accident the insurance paid it off they said they haven't received...

Thuy

... past due amount and retrieving the vehicle is because I had not responded to their numerous attempts to contact me and that I have proven to be an unreliable customer for failing to make timely payments. I reiterated the fact that I was in the hospital and that I have documentation to prove this. Santander still refused to budge even after speaking to several supervisors...

Roosevelt P
1.6 (264 reviews)
1.6 (217 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I need to pay my bill and the website is not working and i can not get ahold of anyone at the phone numbers provided..

Kabrina

...I don't even know if my payments are going through! I pull up pending payments after make a payment and there is nothing there! You would think with all this technology now, they would have a website that actually worked. ..

PissedConsumer1107889

Cnac Financing and Santander Consumer Usa Pros and Cons

Pros
  • When they approved me for the car
  • Salesman that helped me was very nice
  • Financed a car to me
  • I have had very little interaction with santander
  • Anantander consumer no stars
  • There are no pros
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Deceptive practices
  • Rude and ignorant
  • Customer service
  • Being hung up on
  • Rude managers

Cnac Financing and Santander Consumer Usa Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Awesome easy to work with

I had no problem with them they never call about payment hope to get my title car will be paid of in two month

Cnac Financing and Santander Consumer Usa Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I financed a car through CNAC/JD BYRIDER the car turned out to be a lemon in the short run right after I signed...

I have been paying on a 2006 Nissan Altima for 6 1/2 years. I called in June of this year to tell Santander to change...

Cnac Financing and Santander Consumer Usa Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Wrong number trying to make a payment.

Car was eligally containd plz call 3374964745

Cnac Financing and Santander Consumer Usa Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Cnac Financing Auto Loan (133 reviews)
  • Cnac Financing Customer Care (111 reviews)
  • Cnac Financing Loan (58 reviews)
  • Santander Consumer Usa Loan (446 reviews)
  • Santander Consumer Usa Auto Loan (174 reviews)
  • Santander Consumer Usa Account (97 reviews)