PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about PublicSearchEngine Com and Classmates as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

PublicSearchEngine Com
Classmates

PublicSearchEngine Com and Classmates Overview

Total reviews
321
Company responses
Issues resolved

Classmates was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jun 12, 2008 and since then this brand received 321 reviews. It is 320 reviews more than PublicSearchEngine Com received since Feb 12, 2018.

PublicSearchEngine Com and Classmates Consumer Ratings

35 in category

PublicSearchEngine Com and Classmates Rating Details

1.5 (82 reviews)

No items

...It is imposible to contact "Customer Service". I am not sure they exist. jps..

John P
1.2 (77 reviews)

No items

I have been trying for two years to find out if you have been renewing me nd charging me with out my consent! No one comes to the phone or answers emails. I am fed up! If you have charged me pst the first year you owe me credit or you are stealing from me! have someone call me I am tired of wasting...

karen m
Privacy and Data Security
1.8 (77 reviews)

No items

tried to cancel but they keep billing me,no way to contact with someone to talk to about probelm

Michael S

PublicSearchEngine Com and Classmates Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • I liked getting in touch with classmates
  • No pros
  • No good
Cons
No votes
  • Automatic renewal
  • Unauthorized withdrawals
  • Very difficult to find contact information

PublicSearchEngine Com and Classmates Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

I will need to call back tommorow 1-2-2018.

PublicSearchEngine Com and Classmates Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

Difficult to navigate and they charge you for confusing navigation!! You all need a professional to help with the...

PublicSearchEngine Com and Classmates Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

This website publicly displays details that are used by identity thieves and doxxers, including address, age, phone...

I paid for the books, and money was also deducted. But I didn't get any confirmation message from classmate about it.

PublicSearchEngine Com and Classmates Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Classmates Membership (122 reviews)
  • Classmates Website (23 reviews)
  • Classmates Subscription (13 reviews)