Start a new comparison

103 reviews
18 reviews
1.4
17 reviews

How would you compare Clancys Chips vs Frito Lay?

I accidentally bought Clancy's Sour Cream Potato Chips - the Stackers in a can. I thought they were Pringle's.

WORST potato chips I have ever tasted. It's not that they don't taste good; they taste bad - like they used rancid oil or something. Horrible. And I'm still tasting them.

Never again!

And shame on you for packaging them in the same green canister that Pringle's uses - you apparently are looking for shoppers in a hurry. I sure would not have purchased these if I knew how they tasted.

Frito Lay is the best .....no way around it.Wasn't complaining ever ...I was saying how Lays 40%Cream Cheese and Chives 8oz Bag of chips was worth taking a bus to the store .I'm 71yrs old and I have AFib...and Fibromiagia so bad .but eating those chips wassoso good !!!! It took away the pain sincerely Mary Harding

Top Rated Clancys Chips Reviews