PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about KFC and Churchs Chicken as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

KFC
Churchs Chicken

KFC and Churchs Chicken Overview

Total reviews
1978
208
Company responses
Issues resolved

KFC was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 2, 2007 and since then this brand received 1978 reviews. It is 1770 reviews more than Churchs Chicken received since Feb 16, 2009. According to received "Issue Resolved" consumers' votes, a consumer is more likely to resolve issues with Churchs Chicken customer support team than with KFC customer service.

KFC and Churchs Chicken Consumer Ratings

Rank
68 out of 1382 in Fast Food category
37 out of 1382 in Fast Food category
33 in category
53 in category
Quality of Food
29 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Churchs Chicken ranks 31 points higher in the Fast Food category than KFC.

KFC and Churchs Chicken Rating Details

1.8 (74 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Customer service was Great, Facility was clean from the outside. My food was cold, The chicken was hard and old..

Arslan

Food was cold terrible mashed potatoes cold cross-contamination

PissedConsumer1723382
1.6 (73 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...! but the corner shop has better trained staff and cook fresh when ordered so they will get my business as you don’t obviously want or deserve..

PissedConsumer1699570

...The staff is always rude and they get mad if you want to make a substitute. I have never seen such horrible customer service. They should be ashamed..

Nikita W
Quality of Food
2.4 (66 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I placed my order for a chicken breast box, dine in, After I paid ,I was THEN informed it would be 12 to 15 minutes wait time,The place ws not busy, 2 employees were sitting at tables, the bathroom had a Out of order sign on it. I got my drink and sat down to wait, People came and went I still...

PissedConsumer1715572

The chicken was too dry like if it's been sitting under the light for a while restaurant #94 , I talk to the manager but she said I had to take the chicken back but the kids just got out of school I just got out of work we were hungry

PissedConsumer1706833

KFC and Churchs Chicken Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Taste
  • Oringinal chicken
  • Other kfc locations
  • That i left
  • Macaroni and cheese
  • Wonderful loud r and b music they were playing
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Staff attitude and service
  • Staff attitude
  • Customer service
  • Very very unprofessional service will not patronize again
  • Taste and chicken pieces are small

KFC and Churchs Chicken Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Clean,good food but pot chicken?where the chicken ?

I get to churches chicken on research and Fairfield in Austin at 10:30 am to buy chicken the women that works there has...

KFC and Churchs Chicken Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

WE WENT TO THE PLACE IN NORTHAMPTON, MA, ON KING STREET AND ORDERED THE CHICKEN AND WAS TOLD THERE WAS NONE. WE WERE TO...

Went to Aransas Pass, Tx. Church's chicken on Sunday Jan. 18th, 2015. I waited 50 minutes in line for my order. ...

KFC and Churchs Chicken Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I think they should have not charge me for my meal because of my gas I had to use to come back on this side of town.

Food was cold terrible mashed potatoes cold cross-contamination

KFC and Churchs Chicken Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Kfc Customer Care (302 reviews)
  • Kfc Chicken (244 reviews)
  • Kfc Manager (180 reviews)
  • Churchs Chicken Customer Care (27 reviews)
  • Churchs Chicken Manager (23 reviews)
  • Churchs Chicken Chicken (15 reviews)