PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Chris Alstons Chassisworks and Rockauto as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Chris Alstons Chassisworks
Rockauto

Chris Alstons Chassisworks and Rockauto Overview

Total reviews
4169
Company responses
Issues resolved

Rockauto was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 10, 2011 and since then this brand received 4169 reviews. It is 4168 reviews more than Chris Alstons Chassisworks received since Feb 25, 2019.

Chris Alstons Chassisworks and Rockauto Consumer Ratings

Rank
425 out of 520 in Auto Parts and Accessories category
25 out of 520 in Auto Parts and Accessories category
17 in category
22 in category
20 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Rockauto ranks 400 points higher in the Auto Parts and Accessories category than Chris Alstons Chassisworks.

Chris Alstons Chassisworks and Rockauto Rating Details

3.4 (1340 reviews)

No items

...So far they said you would refund half of the price for the right side and nothing for the left. Just solve this problem and send the ones that fit my truck Thank you. Bub Seager..

Cayetano
2.4 (1305 reviews)

No items

Just double check product before shipping and after damage product in transit..

Koren G
2.9 (1291 reviews)

No items

...I want my money back for a part that I never received. And cannot get a hold of anyone to get my money. You do not order from any of these idiots and report everything to the Better Business Bureau..

Rick M

Chris Alstons Chassisworks and Rockauto Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Price
  • Will never buy from them again
  • Prices
Cons
  • Poor communication
  • No customer service
  • Customer service
  • Return policy

Chris Alstons Chassisworks and Rockauto Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

I ordered parts from Rockauto and recieved mix matched wind shield wiper blades. Guess I can only put the left blade on...

Chris Alstons Chassisworks and Rockauto Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

I would just like to share the experience I had with rockauto. I paid 18$ extra for expidited shipping. I received an...

Chris Alstons Chassisworks and Rockauto Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

On, January, 14 2019 I sent an email to Mike Weddle– Senior Sales Tech. I also copied his Tech support @ Chris Alston's...

No issue with order. Have received all parts. Just wanted to get the credit for the 5% promo code

Chris Alstons Chassisworks and Rockauto Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Rockauto Shipping Service (1132 reviews)
  • Rockauto Customer Care (608 reviews)
  • Rockauto Website (78 reviews)