Start a new comparison

1.7
13 reviews
3.6
12 reviews

How would you compare Chicos vs Loft?

New York, United States #1313888

I was a loyal Chico's shopper. If I chose another store, it was Macy's,Lord & Taylor or

Kohl's when they had a great sale.

I never purchased women's clothing

at another Tanger outlet store once they came to Deer Park. I purchased

a 3 piece dressy outfit in Jan,. brought it home, hung it in the closet protected by a

plastic bag because it had a warning that jewelry could cause the jacket to pull. I

took it out today, 4/9 when I received an invitation to a fancy party.

I tried it on and noticed that there was a pull in the back of the sleeve. All the tags are in place. I contacted the shop and they were sympathetic but said they could not offer a credit, their computer would not accept the return based on it being over 60 days. They suggested I contact customer service.

I am a passport member but got nowhere with them. I don't think I ever returned anything before and they've always been helpful when I shopped. I never thought of them as being a buyer beware store. I will no longer shop there or recommend them to anyone but, instead, share their unfair policy.

They shouldn't have defective merchandise on the rack. It will cost them more, in the long run, for their poor attitude. I was planning on getting a credit and trying to replace the top @ Chico's before trying another store because it has to match the slax & tank top that are still ok.

I never expected Chico's to play the gotcha game. I am saddened that they have this attitude towards a formerly good customer but I guess one is never too old to learn a difficult lesson.

Top Rated Chicos Reviews