Start a new comparison
182 reviews
1.5
164 reviews
Show

How would you compare Wells Fargo vs Chase Bank?

Chase Bank does not work for their clients. I had two accounts compromised in November 2017 while Christmas shopping on line.

My credit union resolved it immediately. Chase, on the other hand, treated me like the thief who stole my card information on line. I did receive one package that the on-line thieves ordered (idiots forgot to change the shipping address). I immediately refused it and had it returned to the vendor.

I immediately reported this to Chase. You would think that the Fraud team would investigate the UPS tracking #? Nope. They just wanted to charge the $1,006.90 and close their case.

I did all of the investigation and I am still disputing the charge. I am SO GLAD that we have our business accounts and savings through other financial institutions.

Chase is not on your side. Believe me.

Top Rated Wells Fargo Reviews