Start a new comparison

34 reviews
1.3
23 reviews
23 reviews

How would you compare Chase Bank vs Citizens Bank?

ShinyLeopardCat376

I have my mortgage, and subsequently opened checking and savings, with Chase and have had nothing but good things to say about them. I shopped around for a mortgage with local mortgage lenders, big national banks, credit unions, local banks, all over the place.

Chase was matched by only one other lender in rate, but had far superior customer service, hence my decision to go with Chase for my mortgage. And as stated above, my experience was so good with them, I moved all my banking to them. On the other hand, I had an auto loan with Citizens. I've already written a thorough review of my experience with Citizens.

If you would like to read further, see this link. https://citizens-bank.pissedconsumer.com/incompetent-and-poor-online-banking-201903081488310.html

Top Rated Chase Bank Reviews