Start a new comparison

2.9
492 reviews
2.9
318 reviews

How would you compare Charter Fitness vs Planet Fitness?

Charter Fitness had a fag when I signed up, who asked me 2 times, what was my purpose for signing up . I answered his question, both times, with the answer, to work out 3 to 4 times a week .

But this answer was not good enough for this little Baastard. I get extremely aggravated when a retarded person asks me the same question over and over again. Then I come to find out that this *** was sending me text messages asking me to sign up for a personal instructor. Well, I have weight lifted 40 years so far.

Why would I need a little jaagoff who smokes weed and pulls his priick to show me how to weight lift.

These asssholes at Charter Fitness can go fuuck themseleves. JULIO PIMENTEL, Aggravated customer.

Top Rated Charter Fitness Reviews