PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Pier420 and Chaney Instrument as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Pier420
Chaney Instrument

Pier420 and Chaney Instrument Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Chaney Instrument was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 20, 2012 and since then this brand received 76 reviews. It is 66 reviews more than Pier420 received since Nov 16, 2015.

Pier420 and Chaney Instrument Consumer Ratings

Pier420 and Chaney Instrument Rating Details

3.3 (7 reviews)
2.5 (13 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Rip off!!! Never sent product but billed me anyway!

Hartley

yes can not get help

William W
3.6 (7 reviews)
3.1 (17 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...The coil heads used in the Unitank Mini are the same ones that are in Protank I, Protank II, Unitank and EVOD clearomizers so that you can save money as you switch between your favorite Kanger products. Leak free dual chamber design will have you easily refilling the Unitank even on the go..

Phares

...I have been dealing with Chaney Instruments since 2013 they have always stood behind their products. I finally got to chat with Rachel and she ask a few questions then completely replaced my unit..

PissedConsumer1445603
3.7 (6 reviews)
3.6 (21 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Complete criminals. They bill your credit card and never ship you anything. 100% scam. Stay away or be ripped off.

PissedConsumer987107

...Immediately after ordering i notice price had changed. Called customer service to get latest price. No answer except a message that system was out of order...

Bill S

Pier420 and Chaney Instrument Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Good services
  • Best services i ever get
  • Best prices
  • It when it worked
  • Products
  • Product
Cons
No votes
  • Customer service and support
  • Customer service
  • No customer service

Pier420 and Chaney Instrument Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I had to Come to pier420 after getting ripped off on amazon for what I thought was an official Ago G5 but sadly I was...

I have nothing but good Service from Chaney Instrument, when I got my first one of Humidity High Daily reading had 2 to...

Pier420 and Chaney Instrument Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

My station worked fine until you broadcasted a whole nrw service. I attempted to obtain it. It failed. Then you...

Pier420 and Chaney Instrument Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Rip off!!! Never sent product but billed me anyway!

got it at Walmart, can not find what to do . I register at acurite.com stll no answers

Pier420 and Chaney Instrument Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Pier420 Technical Support (1 review)
  • Pier420 Customer Care (1 review)
  • Pier420 Vaporizer (1 review)
  • Chaney Instrument Customer Care (18 reviews)
  • Chaney Instrument Weather Station (17 reviews)
  • Chaney Instrument Technical Support (3 reviews)