Start a new comparison

1.8
24 reviews
1.5
5 reviews

How would you compare Centurylink vs Hotwire Communications?

Janet, I have the same service. I'm thinking about changing to CenturyLink DSL, because I'm tired of a poor connection.

Download the free Next Door app so you can connect directly to Water Oak and/or other local "villages". Cheers, Steve Twitter: Wolfshield_VII

I have not tried CenturyLink. I have had Hotwire here in Water Oak in Lady Lake, FL for a year and a half.

Very poor internet service and high prices. I am considering switching to Centurylink but they offer 10 mbps at the price I am paying Hotwire for 30 mbps.

Why is this? I know that they deliver their signals differently but will 10 mbps of Centurelink be enough to stream movies at the other end of my house?

Top Rated Centurylink Reviews