Start a new comparison

36 reviews
3.7
15 reviews
4 reviews

How would you compare Cenlar vs Citimortgage?

Cenlar's customer service is the worst. my loan was transfered from Citi to Cenlar with no escrow account.

Cenlar paid the 1st installment of tax bill and immediately doubled my mortgage payment. No biggie, so I thought, but when I contacted them to pay them back for the tax payment and keep the loan w/o an escrow the rep kept talking over me, thus resulting in a phone call that got nowhere. I faxed the information to their research department to no avail. These people are either very stupid or just don't give a hoot.

I have now submitted a complaint to the CFPB and time will tell if this issue gets resolved.

In the meantime, I have a mortgage payment that is putting us in a dire financial situation. Cenlar SUCKS.

service quality is horrible

Cenlar is BAD. Wow.

I have made a few payments via their online portal since CITI sold my loan but now I can't even find the login. They changed websites with no notice.

This is a piss-poor company for more reasons than that. They charge for online payments and their customer service is poor.

Top Rated Cenlar Reviews