Start a new comparison

1.5
39 reviews
1.5
31 reviews

How would you compare Pearson Education vs Cengage Learning?

I contacted customer service for both Pearson and Cengage, in my previous experience Cengage by far have exceeded Pearson, they go above and beyond to make sure the professors have what they need. Customer service to Cengage was easy, my wait time was less than 15mins.

Sigh. This needs to be fixed otherwise will take my business elsewhere.
Terrible. I have never seen anything like it.

What's going on with Pearson, since when it a problem getting customer service to respond to a simple phone call. Ugh.

talk about wasting students and professors time.
I have something else to compare
N/A at this time.

I have no idea if they are good or not. I’m not buying another garbage product.

I wish I didn’t have to Use the Pearson product but the school forced me to.

I just got off the phone with some guy named Red who was just as incompetent as the first person I talked to And he was supposedly “a upper level specialist.” I mean please. It’s pathetic.

This is the glitchiest, slowest and worst run website i have had the displeasure of using in my entire college careeer.

I have been on the phone with these people for almost an hour. I am a student and need time to get my work done and let me say these people wasted my time. If you don have time to answer your customers then don't have a company at all.

Top Rated Pearson Education Reviews