PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Celtic Bank and First Premier Bank as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Celtic Bank
First Premier Bank

Celtic Bank and First Premier Bank Overview

Total reviews
172
Company responses
Issues resolved

First Premier Bank was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 24, 2008 and since then this brand received 172 reviews. It is 157 reviews more than Celtic Bank received since Aug 11, 2015.

Celtic Bank and First Premier Bank Consumer Ratings

82 in category
95 in category
80 in category
47 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, First Premier Bank ranks 49 points higher in the Banks category than Celtic Bank. People gave Celtic Bank 1.3 stars for Customer service criterion in Banks category and it is 125 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, First Premier Bank was rated 1.5 stars for Customer service criterion in this category and it is 163 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Website criterion, than we see that Celtic Bank has a higher rating than First Premier Bank. Regarding Reliability criterion, consumers gave Celtic Bank 1.3 stars and it is 63% greater than other in category. First Premier Bank however was rated 1.4 stars and it is 78% greater than other in category.

Celtic Bank and First Premier Bank Rating Details

1.3 (7 reviews)
1.5 (46 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS $$$$$$$ *** with the customer! & they do hang up on u when u pay on time! U WILL SEE! Other lenders are more friendly then this bank. They have long delays on phone time. U wait & wait & wait? They don't care...

Dan R

i have tried since they opened this morning. i have already paid my deposit and can not get through to a real person . i really need to get my account opened.

Della F
1.8 (4 reviews)
1.6 (42 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Several weeks ago I applied. They requested verification information. I faxed as requested. Again asking for more additional information. Sent another fax with more verification. They say you must respond within 30 days. Wanted proof of my address again. Third time with same address. Someone can't...

Janice K

...It would make a lot more sense to have a website that would take my payment..

Tenleigh
1.3 (4 reviews)
1.4 (42 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I need a way to contqct them was preapproved. No # to call did online and as soon as i hit enter then screen went blank vety mad FEEL SCAMMED!!! Want to be contacted asap!!!!

Jaymon

Had 2 cards with this company, one day they canceled them for me stopping autopayments that they were not authorized to take. I has authorized one payment a month they were taking 3. Then they told me I could only pay off the account through giving them another bank account number.

Audrey W

Celtic Bank and First Premier Bank Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Opportunity to establish credit
  • Having a card for my credit if id have got into my account
Cons
  • Fact of no follow up on an application
  • Customer service
  • Cannot get a reply
  • Customer service
  • Predatory lending practices
  • Payment policies

Celtic Bank and First Premier Bank Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

VERY POLITE AND VERY UNDERSTANDING AND HELPFUL Got to the problem on hand

Celtic Bank and First Premier Bank Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Celtic bank placed an inquiry on my Experian report, after Smartbiz sent them over my information which they got in...

I don't use this card much due to high interest rate. I just got a new bill from them in which they tacked on 72.69 in...

Celtic Bank and First Premier Bank Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I would like to know the status of my application. My ref # is 406907960

Haven't received my card and made payment towards it

Celtic Bank and First Premier Bank Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Celtic Bank Credit Card (1 review)
  • Celtic Bank Customer Care (1 review)
  • First Premier Bank Credit Card (70 reviews)
  • First Premier Bank Account (29 reviews)
  • First Premier Bank Customer Care (7 reviews)