Start a new comparison

118 reviews
1.5
87 reviews
62 reviews

How would you compare Catholic Match vs ChristianMingle?

Catholic Match has terrible customer service. They say they will get back to you within 48 hours if you are a paying customer.

I get messages that they have merged my messages, but have got no response about the core issue after responding to their request for info. They did not discuss an issue with me, but shut me down. They checked my credit card and noticed that my screen name (for reasons of personal safety) is not my credit card name four months after billing me one time for an entire year. I find it amazing that Christian people would shut down an account without any discussion.

Where is the example of Jesus doing this? If they really suspected fraud, they would have paid back their fee on the credit card. They did not. They did not talk with me.

They are not getting back to me in the timely manner they advertise, except to say that they are merging my messages. I cannot think that people there are proud of where they work.

Ha ha... they pulled the plug on my account when I dared criticize this Brian guy who is obviously an owner in the website.

He pulled many of the functions that users had in favor of ... what? Maybe he was saving bandwidth. Maybe he is planning to sell the website to Match.com, as many of the changes he made to the website bore a striking resemblance to Match.com .

He was obnoxious and condescending in his explanation to the users in his discussion forum where he explained the great and wondrous advantages in the changes. This morning the pulled my login and refunded my money and refused to allow me to login.

Ha... this guy thinks he's Jack Dorsey.

@The guy that offended Catholic Match and was banned

Interesting. I thought he recently went mental and it was the sign of a brain tumor.

No, this is who he is if he has been like this since Dec. of 2018. He found an issue--a mismatch between my user name and credit card--four months in. Not that he was fishing to find an excuse to offload a number of us?

By the way, he lists his age as 33 and says he was going to law school while building the website...when he was 13 back in 1999? Some young man called him out on this. Well, I like my privacy (hence the different user name) especially because there are men like this Brian around. He loves his hurt, I work so hard, Christian businessman persona.

He chews people out publicly, is condescending, and actually reads and responds in the Women's Only Forums. Like he has no female employee who could do this? The guy is like Jack Dorsey, I agree.

He needs to be worshiped. I do feel for his wife, because he is not a man of good character, and she is stuck with him until death.

I was EXTREAMLY DISSAPOINTED- IN CATHOLIC MATCH, will never join another online dating site, no matter what the religion

Top Rated Catholic Match Reviews