Start a new comparison

39 reviews
15 reviews
3.8
12 reviews

How would you compare Cathe Messick vs Net Detective?

In 2004, the bus company started by 2 young brothers, wanting to start a new company did not get any business advice. I will remain the professional and state the bothers ran out of money before they posted this post.

Let see, FB, goggle and amazon, also young enthsiastic young men made their success and did not stoop so low to use pissed.off.customer. I would also say that I remain in business in 2021. They went out of business the month they posted in 2004. Many people dream of opening their business and have a wesbsite listing them #1 on google.

For over 25 years I have not had a website crash. I am blessed that I have helped hundreds of customers. If 2 young brothers, already working full time jobs, should have a bank loan before they get angry at their personalities getting the better of them. I provided them with the completed website file, signed off by both with acceptance of work completed.

Perhaps they used GoDaddy. I joke I offer a GoDaddy recovery group for more than 20 years. If you would like a true accounting of my work please checkout my Linked In. Wishing you the best in your business dreams.

While FB has crashed, Google crashed, Amazon crashed, Google crashed. I have never had any website crash in my 25+ years. Also anyone using pissed.off.customer, hiding in secrecy with out stating their name; or business name, says it all.

But I did not share their info. In linked in see CatheDesigns4U