PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Carquest Auto Parts and Rockauto as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Carquest Auto Parts
Rockauto

Carquest Auto Parts and Rockauto Overview

Total reviews
4155
Company responses
Issues resolved

Rockauto was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 10, 2011 and since then this brand received 4155 reviews. It is 4136 reviews more than Carquest Auto Parts received since May 30, 2011.

Carquest Auto Parts and Rockauto Consumer Ratings

18 in category
22 in category
49 in category
20 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Rockauto ranks 6 points higher in the Auto Parts and Accessories category than Carquest Auto Parts. People gave Carquest Auto Parts 2.5 stars for Price Affordability criterion in Auto Parts and Accessories category and it is 83 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Rockauto was rated 3.4 stars for Price Affordability criterion in this category and it is 113 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Product or Service Quality criterion, than we see that Carquest Auto Parts has a higher rating than Rockauto. Regarding Value for money criterion, consumers gave Carquest Auto Parts 2 stars and it is 62% greater than other in category. Rockauto however was rated 2.9 stars and it is 85% greater than other in category.

Carquest Auto Parts and Rockauto Rating Details

2.5 (8 reviews)
3.4 (1338 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

There is no reason why they are keeping my refund. I have been ripped off. Shady business

William W

...So far they said you would refund half of the price for the right side and nothing for the left. Just solve this problem and send the ones that fit my truck Thank you. Bub Seager..

Cayetano
2.8 (6 reviews)
2.4 (1303 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I was told my purchase was a lifetime warranty. They told me to take it Advanced to exchange and this was in February. They told me I could only exchange once? That is not a lifetime warranty! This is a rip off

sara c

...They have no customer service sector, cant get a hold of anyone. I want my money back for a part that I never received. And cannot get a hold of anyone to get my money...

Rick M
2 (5 reviews)
2.9 (1289 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I've had my carquest remanufactured alternator for 2 years and 5 months. So far it is still working good.

steven j

I did not get my parts and you took my money and I am very up set that no one will get back to me..

PissedConsumer1767362

Carquest Auto Parts and Rockauto Pros and Cons

Pros
  • You guys ukwho
  • Steve m
  • Owner
  • Price
  • Will never buy from them again
  • Prices
Cons
  • Does not honor warranty
  • No customer service
  • Customer service
  • Return policy

Carquest Auto Parts and Rockauto Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I ordered parts from Rockauto and recieved mix matched wind shield wiper blades. Guess I can only put the left blade on...

Carquest Auto Parts and Rockauto Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I travel for work building the nations power lines. I travel with a 14k pound fifth wheel so my wife, baby and I can...

I would just like to share the experience I had with rockauto. I paid 18$ extra for expidited shipping. I received an...

Carquest Auto Parts and Rockauto Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

You can warranty the parts and the labor to get my vehicle back

rockauto delivered my parts to my billing address instead of delivery address. I cant talk to anyone about this issue...

Carquest Auto Parts and Rockauto Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Carquest Auto Parts Alternator (3 reviews)
  • Rockauto Shipping Service (1130 reviews)
  • Rockauto Customer Care (606 reviews)
  • Rockauto Website (78 reviews)