Start a new comparison

1.9
47 reviews
2.5
38 reviews

How would you compare Drivetime vs Carmax?

Hy give me online card please

Why would your company keep pestering me with phone calls concerning buying a car when your credit office has already rejected my line of credit as not being good enough. Mind you this all came about after the sales people already told me I was accepted for a line of credit and could drive off the lot with a new used car if I only gave them my old vehicle and $500 cash.

If I had done that I would now be out two vehicles, the one I gave as a trade the one you would of repossessed upon my non acceptance of a line of credit. You guys play way too many games.

Your thief's and liars. What are you going to do about that!

Top Rated Carmax Reviews