Start a new comparison

1.8
8 reviews
1.4
5 reviews

How would you compare Cardcash vs Cardpool?

It is my opinion that CardCash is a criminal front funneling money to terrorism efforts against our country. Their leaders need to be hunted down and liquidated. It is truly an anti-American organization.

@Anonymous

Agreed I I had the worst experience. My purchases kept getting cancelled accusing me of fraud transaction with fake information.

Broke the straw is even though trransaction was cancelled they would not refund my money stating it's the bank not dropping the charge.

i believe the bank stating card cash did not request to refund the transaction. Ironic who is fraud

Top Rated Cardcash Reviews