PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Cardcash and Cardpool as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Cardcash
Cardpool

Cardcash and Cardpool Overview

Total reviews
100
Company responses
Issues resolved

Cardcash was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 30, 2014 and since then this brand received 100 reviews. It is 10 reviews more than Cardpool received since Jun 29, 2017.

Cardcash and Cardpool Consumer Ratings

29 in category
28 in category
13 in category
26 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Cardcash ranks 7 points higher in the Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks category than Cardpool. People gave Cardcash 1.2 stars for Customer service criterion in Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks category and it is 38 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Cardpool was rated 1.1 stars for Customer service criterion in this category and it is 36 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Product or Service Quality criterion, than we see that Cardpool has a higher rating than Cardcash. Regarding Billing Practices criterion, consumers gave Cardcash 1.6 stars and it is 83% greater than other in category. Cardpool however was rated 1.3 stars and it is 66% greater than other in category.

Cardcash and Cardpool Rating Details

1.2 (65 reviews)
1.1 (43 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...So I has to pay twice for my purchase! Worst savings ever and really bad customer service!..

Vania S

...I have emailed Cardpool customer service 3 times without a response and also phoned and had to leave a message. Still waiting..

Nancy J
1.2 (59 reviews)
1.3 (38 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

USE THE CARDS YOU BUY BEFORE 45 DAYS ARE UP!!! I did not do this, foolishly I forgot about the 45 days. Now 3 gift cards I purchased for Christmas for family members are no good. I am out over $130. The gift cards are invalid, no money value on them at all. I think that people are selling the cards...

Laurie L

Its been 3 *** months and no check in mail.

Izabellah
1.6 (52 reviews)
1.3 (26 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I sent them my gift card informatiom. They said my payment has been initiated and it would be 3 days before id have it. Its been almost 2 weeks and ive called and sent countless emails and never heard anything from them.

PissedConsumer1616964

I bought three cards and one did not work. They have still not called or emailed me back.

PissedConsumer1713219

Cardcash and Cardpool Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Great percentage off gift cards if you can actually use them
  • Great deal if the gift card actually works
  • Website appeared professional and legitimate
  • No pros to this company
  • No advantage - they are fraudulent
  • Until now i never had any problem
Cons
  • Losses passed to customer
  • Losing money
  • Customer service
  • Customer service failure to answer emails promply
  • Being a victim of their fraud and theft
  • No follow through on their commitment

Cardcash and Cardpool Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

My gift card got declined

Send my check to me now it’s been 1 month!!!!

Cardcash and Cardpool Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

CardCash.com demanded my bank acct #, routing #, last 4 digits of my Social Security #, and a copy of my driver's licens...

Ugh. Just look up what I have asked you about. And know that nothing has been resolved. Not to mention I called a few...

Cardcash and Cardpool Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Hello the check you sent me didn’t clear my account bounced and caused negative funds . I need immediate response

3.7

Going on almost 2 months no amazon gift card for 2 red lobster gift cards 4 emails no response at all will be calling...

Cardcash and Cardpool Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Cardcash Customer Care (6 reviews)
  • Cardcash Website (3 reviews)
  • Cardpool Customer Care (17 reviews)
  • Cardpool Trade-In (11 reviews)
  • Cardpool Website (6 reviews)