Start a new comparison

2.1
33 reviews
2.5
17 reviews

How would you compare Camping World vs Lazydays Rv Center?

CapriciousAyeAye323

I had great service at Lazy days from the sales department and finance. We have not experienced the service department.

Have heard nothing in all my dealings to resolve with Camping World. Maybe Lazydays will contact me to buy back my camper.

Being on disability I can't manage it in the condition its in. I also will be looking to adopt my 12 yo grandchildren this summer.

So life is changing. Someone Help me!!I

Camping world stores are fine if it bit pricy. Our opinion of RV sales and service is MUCH higher for Lazydays.

The LD store is also high priced but I can buy or not buy at the store.

I need good, dependable and honest transactions in sales and especially service. LD has been great for that.

I havent purchased from Camping World in the past but this is my second purchase from Lazydays and they have the worst customer Service i have ever experienced!!! I will use Camping World in the future.

to John Copenhaver #1651144