Start a new comparison

Top Products and Services
2.3
3 reviews
2 reviews

How would you compare Camping World vs Dixie Rv?

IntentionalKingfisher446

Dixie RV will not call you back, the communication there is on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being the worse, is a ZERO. They want to sell you and then they do not want to know you after the sale, never do a PDI, and it's more appointment to do quick walk throughs.

I called right after we spent $300,000 with them to speak to the finance guy and I was told "we are really busy today and have 17 deliveries so we really cannot talk to you today"........WHAT! Camping World, I have never bought anything from them except parts.

But I have heard recent horror stories and scene videos. I never would buy or recommend anyone to buy from them.

Top Rated Camping World Reviews