Start a new comparison

• Whole process3
Show

Discussion

Suzy joon

Caliber home loans has a lot of issues in all department very unprofessional staff, example we have an escrow account in our monthly payments for tax and insurance, they didn't pay our property tax on time and got penalty for late tax installments also property insurance paid in wrong amount, contacted Caliber to remove and closed our escrow account then we want to take Care of it they said put it in writing request we did and send it by certified USPS mail after 30 days called them to check the status they said they didn't received it, follow up the USPS tracking number caliber got the mail within 5 days but they said they didn't received it, then they said fax your request I faxed it called them back they didn't have the fax I told them give me the email address I will send it by email, they said it is not acceptable by email, asked for supervisor, they said is not available, they got my phone number that pass it to supervisor then maybe supervisor if get any Chance call me, now I am stuck with this horrible and irresponsible company, Can anyone be able to tell me what should I do with this horrible company.