PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Byrider and Ciocca Volkswagen Of Allentown as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Byrider
Ciocca Volkswagen Of Allentown

Byrider and Ciocca Volkswagen Of Allentown Overview

Total reviews
1474
Company responses
Issues resolved

Byrider was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Nov 20, 2007 and since then this brand received 1474 reviews. It is 1473 reviews more than Ciocca Volkswagen Of Allentown received since Nov 8, 2018.

Byrider and Ciocca Volkswagen Of Allentown Consumer Ratings

Rank
820 out of 5288 in Dealers category
4779 out of 5288 in Dealers category
386 in category
483 in category
454 in category
No votes

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Byrider ranks 3959 points higher in the Dealers category than Ciocca Volkswagen Of Allentown. People gave Byrider 1.7 stars for Customer service criterion in Dealers category and it is 1408 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. Regarding Product or Service Quality criterion, consumers gave Byrider 1.6 stars and it is 75% greater than other in category.

Byrider and Ciocca Volkswagen Of Allentown Rating Details

1.7 (509 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I’m done with them the customer service is *** and as well as their cars. Don’t buy, don’t do no kind of business with J. D Byryder..

Demarcus H

1.8 (502 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...the service staff kept blowing me off fixing whatever small thing they could to get me out of there. the service manager ever sat in my face and told me how im not getting anything for free in his shop. mind you this is the same issue I had been dealing with since the 1st week I purchased this car...

Auburn

1.6 (490 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

alternator went out on my car after 3 months, was informed that the service dept wouldn't be able to look at my car for 3 days because i didn't have an appt. how do you make an appt. if you do not know that your alternator is going to go out..

LARHONDA W

Byrider and Ciocca Volkswagen Of Allentown Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Financed me
  • Down payment
  • Nice people
No votes
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Unprofessional conduct
  • Cnac

Byrider and Ciocca Volkswagen Of Allentown Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

The jd byrider in Greenville South Carolina is wonderful the finance manger Mike Morton is the best he is really a ...

Byrider and Ciocca Volkswagen Of Allentown Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

sold my grand daughter a 2005 Hundaui Elantra with 85,000 miles for $14,000 basic, plain no bells or whistles at 24...

Byrider and Ciocca Volkswagen Of Allentown Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
2.7

Sales person Barry will take you through hoops and all this verification to get just to denied you very unprofessional

I just got back from a service appointment to have my 2013 Beetle (which I purchased new from them in 2013) inspected...

Byrider and Ciocca Volkswagen Of Allentown Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Byrider Customer Care (115 reviews)
  • Byrider Car Repair (39 reviews)
  • Byrider Sales Representative (19 reviews)