Start a new comparison

521 reviews
2.4
493 reviews
165 reviews

How do you compare Burger King vs Mcdonalds?

Mc Donald bet Burger king hand over fist!!!! Customer service is everything!

Burger King has the rudest employees ever!The employees hate their job and take it out on the customer. Today, I went to the local burger king located at 816 Ann St. Montgomery, Al. 36107.

I drove around to the drive- thru to place my order. And the person taking my order was the rudest person you could ever imagine. I know for a fact burger king serves burger during breakfast hours. Therefore, this male employee, yelled at me saying "No ma'am it's breakfast time!

Later, he said our Broiler is not up. I immediately response this is un acceptable! Consumers need to know about how burger king does not value consumer business. SO LONG BURGER KING I WILL NO LONGER PATRON YOU!!!!!

McDonald employees are the kindest, respectful, and friendliest people you could ever meet. And for that reason, I will always love McDonald.

Top Rated Burger King Reviews