Start a new comparison

2.4
554 reviews
2.2
201 reviews

How would you compare Burger King vs McDonalds?

EsteemedEstrelaMountainDog
Sorry but your dealing with managerial monkeys who are happy to take the money and not learn the process. Never mind Mc v Bk. Its all superficial, it just depends who you talk to at the time and not the name.
EsteemedEstrelaMountainDog
Three of us. me my boss and another worker want to burger king during the shutdown refurbishment OF Mc.

Three of us had, to put it mildly, to use the toilet frequently. ALL THIS ON A VEGY BURGER.
Crap
I have something else to compare
Already have
CombativeSnowyOwl485
Burger King is low class and don’t care about their customers.

Certain locations of Burger King sell uneatable food I won’t feed an animal.

I have something else to compare
I would compare Burger King’s food with food in the trash. It might taste better.

burger king is much cleaner,has better food ,and food is as advertised! mcdonalds is and has been dirty,nasty food,and their food is not as advertised.namely,the french fries have shrunk,much smaller burgers,their onions and pickles are almost non existent.

their burgers taste like shoe leather! i have never worked at burger king nor mcdonalds,and i am 75 years old.

Mc Donald bet Burger king hand over fist!!!! Customer service is everything!

Burger King has the rudest employees ever!The employees hate their job and take it out on the customer. Today, I went to the local burger king located at 816 Ann St. Montgomery, Al. 36107.

I drove around to the drive- thru to place my order. And the person taking my order was the rudest person you could ever imagine. I know for a fact burger king serves burger during breakfast hours. Therefore, this male employee, yelled at me saying "No ma'am it's breakfast time!

Later, he said our Broiler is not up. I immediately response this is un acceptable! Consumers need to know about how burger king does not value consumer business. SO LONG BURGER KING I WILL NO LONGER PATRON YOU!!!!!

McDonald employees are the kindest, respectful, and friendliest people you could ever meet. And for that reason, I will always love McDonald.

Top Rated Burger King Reviews