Start a new comparison

1026 reviews
2.2
141 reviews
78 reviews

How would you compare Budget Rent A Car vs Enterprise Rent A Car?

No comparison- Enterprise is much better companythan Budget. I have been using Enterprise rentals for years and never have I had a single problem..

With Enterprise the car is always ready on time and the quote they present is the bill I pay. No problems - I am in and out and focusing on the event I am attending. I have only used Budget rental once. I get there the lines are slow.

The car wan not ready. I went thru 3 cars before getting one that satisfied the agreement.

And once I returned the car I find out about about hidden fees that tripled the cost of the rental. NEVER AGAIN will I rent from Budget

Top Rated Budget Rent A Car Reviews