Start a new comparison

1.9
21 reviews
1.8
15 reviews

How would you compare Tag Mobile vs Budget Mobile?

Tag's telephone "support" is obviously in INDIA!! They told me 3x I would get a call back at the end of day...did I?

NO!! And that does NOT include all the hang ups/ disconnections with "support"! I sent a copy of my application with # and my social security information from the social security website and my phone # (NOT one of Tag Mobile phones!!!) and what did I get? RIPPED OFF!!!!!

No response! They just ripped off my ID information and I started getting text and telephone spam from every state in the Union! The address at 1330 Capital Parkway in Carrolton, Texas is a HOUSE and 50 different companies list it as their address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTAL RIP!!!!!

I'm reporting them to the Texas State Attorney General! BASTARDS!!!!!

Ripping off seniors and disabled people!! What a *** scam!!!!!!

Top Rated Tag Mobile Reviews