Start a new comparison

1.7
20 reviews
1.4
10 reviews

How would you compare Brother vs Epson?

nikki1990

I only have a use for monochromatic laser printers therefore I have never owned, or dealt with Epson. My experience with Brother was excellent for over 25 years.

Until this last printer. (Model HL-5200DW) more specifically the toner cartridge. The new printer never printed as BLACK as the ones before, but it was not so much of an issue now that I am retired. When I first got the printer I had to put a call into Brother for a question about my second tray.

That was resolved very fast and I was very happy with the printer and the customer service.

Then I installed the new toner cartridge. Now I have changed my satisfaction with Brother to very, very low.

Top Rated Brother Reviews