Start a new comparison

• 0 ISSUES RESOLVED
  • 5 TOTAL REVIEWS
  • $143 CLAIMED LOSSES
  • $48 AVERAGE LOSS

Not enough votes to show an average rating

No items

Customers don't like

• Customer service response1

Products by Brita

Show

Discussion

Stan Plock

Zerowater comes with a TDS Meter.

In Las Vegas, my TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) goes from 500 ppm to ZERO ppm!

But the filter only lasted about 2 weeks.I had the same result with a second filter I purchased.

The company Representative told me that with 500 ppm, the $15 filter will only last about 7 gallons.

(So it's much cheaper to buy bottled water from the store.)

He said the national average is 200 ppm. So the filter will last longer. But is still very close the the bottled water price per gallon.

I used the TDS meter on the Brita filter I just purchased. It went from 500 ppm to 480.

Not very good at all. I would not recommend drinking the Brita filtered water. When I used the Brita water in my humidifier, I saw this mineral cloud in the room and had mineral deposits on my reading glasses. (The same as using tap water.) My conclusion is...

It's less expensive to buy bottled water from the store.I will look into the stores that sell reverse osmosis water also for price comparison.