Start a new comparison

99 reviews
83 reviews
2.6
57 reviews

How would you compare Ipsy vs Boxycharm?

Will try Ipsy. Seems like boxycharm is not as advertised.
Boxycharm has poor quality
Neither is great, but boxycharm is a little better, from my experience, but I see some people are saying the opposite. I will say that IPSY fraudulently charged my card.

Boxycharm never did anything remotely close to fraud.
Boxycharm is better
I have something else to compare
The value is usually more In Boxycharm meaning more expensive items in their box. Plus, they charge the customer a little less.
PreciousYak

BoxyCharm's customer service is terrible. Plus they have giveaways they don't send out to their winner recipients.

I won a giveaway in April 2019 and here it is July 2019 and I have not yet received my package or heard back from them since they requested my info several times.

I think they only message you to look relevant and it sucks to put valued subscribers, supporter and customers through this. I want to cancel my subscription so bad do to their poor customer service even though I love their beauty boxes.

PreciousYak

I like BoxyCharm over Ipsy as far as highend products and pricing. But the Ipsy customer service is far better and they are better at preference and curation for skintone product selection over BoxyCharm!

I do not know anything about Ipsy, therefore can not comment

Top Rated Ipsy Reviews