PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about SportPesa UK and Bovada as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

SportPesa UK
Bovada

SportPesa UK and Bovada Overview

Total reviews
123
Company responses
Issues resolved

Bovada was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 4, 2012 and since then this brand received 123 reviews. It is 78 reviews more than SportPesa UK received since Jul 19, 2015.

SportPesa UK and Bovada Consumer Ratings

53 in category
40 in category
41 in category
32 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Bovada ranks 22 points higher in the Gambling and Lotto category than SportPesa UK. People gave SportPesa UK 1 stars for Customer service criterion in Gambling and Lotto category and it is 18 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Bovada was rated 1.5 stars for Customer service criterion in this category and it is 28 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Website criterion, than we see that Bovada has a higher rating than SportPesa UK. Regarding Discounts and Special Offers criterion, consumers gave SportPesa UK 1 stars and it is 71% worse than other in category. Bovada however was rated 1.7 stars and it is 55% worse than other in category.

SportPesa UK and Bovada Rating Details

1 (3 reviews)
1.5 (62 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

You start betting and then you can’t access your account again! BIG SCAM

Chanice p

...I did talk to a customer service person after 20 attempt with no results or my money. A total scam site..

PissedConsumer1765497
1 (2 reviews)
2 (61 reviews)

Still waiting for them to sort it out three days now still no reply

PissedConsumer1092347

...Never deposit any money on their website. STAY away and don't send any of you personal information. One of the investigation team has told me over the phone where I work; I've never told them anything about where I work, they have searched me up...

emily
1 (2 reviews)
1.7 (58 reviews)

No items

Yes and very pleasant too!

Navon

SportPesa UK and Bovada Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Website is easy to naviagte
  • Good slots selection
  • Familiarity with the site
Cons
No votes
  • Being cheated
  • Fact that they lie and steal your money
  • Not updating lines to reflect the actual score

SportPesa UK and Bovada Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Please call me at 9048855647 asap

SportPesa UK and Bovada Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Still waiting for them to sort it out three days now still no reply

i WENT T0 DEPOSIT THE 275.00 IN MY BANK, THE BANK ALMOST HAD ME ARRESTED!! THIS IS A FAKE SITE. I WAS SO EMBARRASSED I...

SportPesa UK and Bovada Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I'm trying to register to sportpesa but it says my user is already registered and I didn't even get the pin that shows...

Action and deposits on my account that I didnt make

SportPesa UK and Bovada Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Bovada Casino Game (13 reviews)
  • Bovada Account (10 reviews)
  • Bovada Poker Casino Game (8 reviews)