Start a new comparison

• Poor customer service1
Show

Discussion

dano599

There's no comparison between them. I've never had an issue with Opticsplanet they've always been good on shipping my order right out , and they respond to your e-mails, unlike Botach who ignore you most of the time, and don't care if your a satisfied customer or not.

I can't understand how a company can operate with an attitude like that , but I guess they're so big they don't care about a lowly customer that keeps their business going because of their money coming in. We're so big we don't give a *** attitude, makes me want to do business any where else but Botach. They've lost my business forever. Didn't even try to offer some kind of option to make it right, that's what really *** me off.

Oh well their attitude will catch up to them and bite them in the ass. Like I said before, Botach you can kiss my ass!!!