Start a new comparison

2.1
225 reviews
185 reviews
84 reviews

How do you compare Boost Mobile vs MetroPCS?

TenderMandrill

Dont stop here: Tell the world about your issues with the company. Thats where you will get the most satisfaction.

Remember the addage "Dont get mad, get even". Get them in their pocketbook. Tell everyone you see. It doesn't matter if you know the person or not.

I will walk up to a stranger in a grocery store and engage that person in conversation about, say......, phone reception inside the store. Within 2 minutes I will have told them my story...and have that person tell me that they are going to share my story with others. You see, Boost will not ignore me....amd get away with it.

All they had to do was the right thing. Refund my money or fire that thieving manager and replace the used and defective phone he sold me with a working NEW phone.

TenderMandrill

They (both) have lost their perspective on what it takes to keep customers happy and loyal: truth, honesty and genuine customer service (which includes a passion for your business and compassion for your customers). While I have had problems with both companies, I will say, undoubtedly, that Boost is awarded the undistinguished Medal of Disgust.

It has been a month since they first ripped me off...amd they refuse to reimburse me for the money which they and their theiving, lying and conniving mgr stole from me. They will not even give me the courtesy of returning any one of my 7 (+) telephone calls to their (really don't) Care Services Department.

Metropcs is worse than Boost. They use some of the same towers and have less coverage.

Top Rated Boost Mobile Reviews