Start a new comparison

• Way they treat the customer1
Show

Discussion

Westlake, Ohio, United States #1338720

Terrible service at BOB EVANS.Waitress "snubbed" us today several times.

Another waitress came over - and asked what we wanted to be served - we ordered - last we saw of her for 15mins. Other tables with multiple people were served/ate/ready to leave at the same time we sat there with our first pour of coffee! We ordered - and NEVER got our food - even after we asked what the problem was with our simple breakfast order. Finally, after 40 mins.

of sitting - we (my husband and myself) got up and asked to speak to the manager. We explained - he said "my apologies we are on "another system" now. WOW - evidently that "system" is not working too well. We are regular customers after church about every other week - no more.

Cracker Barrel or another local restaurant is going to get out breakfast and dinner business!AND - we will make sure others hear about lack of service and customer relations!

Mobile, Alabama, United States #1327052

There is no comparison.Both are clean, down home places to eat and the service is acceptable at either one.

When it comes to the food (the only reason I go to a restaurant) Cracker Barrel is a solid 7 (even considering their small portions) and Bob Evans is a big 0. I have only had the misfortune of eating at 3 or 4 of them and only then because I was with a group and had no choice. I am almost 70 years old and have traveled over most of the continental US. I have eaten in some fine restaurants and a lot of greasy spoon dives.

All in all I can't remember any worse food than Bob Evans. One thing I give them credit for. They are all (at least the ones I have been to) consistent.

CONSISTENTLY BAD.Worse food and worse menu I have run across.