Start a new comparison

• Very poor service2
  • Way they treat the customer1
Show

Discussion

Terrible service at BOB EVANS.Waitress "snubbed" us today several times.

Another waitress came over - and asked what we wanted to be served - we ordered - last we saw of her for 15mins. Other tables with multiple people were served/ate/ready to leave at the same time we sat there with our first pour of coffee! We ordered - and NEVER got our food - even after we asked what the problem was with our simple breakfast order. Finally, after 40 mins.

of sitting - we (my husband and myself) got up and asked to speak to the manager. We explained - he said "my apologies we are on "another system" now. WOW - evidently that "system" is not working too well. We are regular customers after church about every other week - no more.

Cracker Barrel or another local restaurant is going to get out breakfast and dinner business!AND - we will make sure others hear about lack of service and customer relations!

There is no comparison.Both are clean, down home places to eat and the service is acceptable at either one.

When it comes to the food (the only reason I go to a restaurant) Cracker Barrel is a solid 7 (even considering their small portions) and Bob Evans is a big 0. I have only had the misfortune of eating at 3 or 4 of them and only then because I was with a group and had no choice. I am almost 70 years old and have traveled over most of the continental US. I have eaten in some fine restaurants and a lot of greasy spoon dives.

All in all I can't remember any worse food than Bob Evans. One thing I give them credit for. They are all (at least the ones I have been to) consistent.

CONSISTENTLY BAD.Worse food and worse menu I have run across.