PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Bluefly and Modlily as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Bluefly
Modlily

Bluefly and Modlily Overview

Total reviews
3111
Company responses
Issues resolved

Modlily was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 27, 2015 and since then this brand received 3111 reviews. It is 3107 reviews more than Bluefly received since Sep 24, 2018.

Bluefly and Modlily Consumer Ratings

Rank
897 out of 2301 in Footwear and Clothing category
616 out of 2301 in Footwear and Clothing category
751 in category
405 in category
437 in category
518 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Modlily ranks 281 points higher in the Footwear and Clothing category than Bluefly. People gave Bluefly 1 stars for Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy criterion in Footwear and Clothing category and it is 145 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Modlily was rated 1.1 stars for Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy criterion in this category and it is 491 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category.

Bluefly and Modlily Rating Details

1 (1 review)
1.1 (1296 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I sent several emails regarding my refund and was promised that i would get my $88. 00 in 10 business days. I am still waiting...

Claudette W

...Also, read the fine line on their return policy. You seem to have to pay for it..

Stephone
1.1 (1439 reviews)

No items

...The mdse was returned to your company on or about 10/21/2019 This is ridiculous that your company doesn't have a customer service phone number I will never order from this company again..

Theresa B
1.7 (1326 reviews)

No items

...I like what I see on their website, but I would not recommend buying from a company that refused to assist customers after their purchase, Total lack of real customer service. Ticket (ID:T0175229668)..

Dianne E

Bluefly and Modlily Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • That its cheap
  • Look of clothes on ad
  • Price
Cons
No votes
  • Customer service
  • Product quality
  • Have no way of contacting anyone for refund

Bluefly and Modlily Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

ordered items on 4/27 to be recieved on 5/1 or 5/4. Did not recieve items until 5/6. Upon arrival items were completely...

Bluefly and Modlily Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I purchased a handbag for $88.00 order#123195521and got the wrong color, bluefly rep communicated with me and approved r...

Have purchased clothes and paid extra for express delivery (2-3 days)! Two weeks later haven't heard a word, filled a...

Bluefly and Modlily Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I need to speak to someone about my order ASAP

Trying 2 order somethings on your website but it keep saying my sign info don't match how do I get in 2 order

Bluefly and Modlily Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Modlily Shipping Service (453 reviews)
  • Modlily Dress (432 reviews)
  • Modlily Swimsuit (341 reviews)