Start a new comparison

47 reviews
2.3
43 reviews
9 reviews

How would you compare Bing vs Google?

user54614696

We have had zero problems with Bing (so far!) but an infinity of problems with google - who seem to have been trying to hound our business out of existence for years - e.g. changing our business name, our street name, altering and then posting corrupted versions of our map edits, messing with our postcode and messing with those edits, cheerfully publishing a blatantly fake malicious review against their own guidelines but also claiming our flag and report were spam despite a genuine profile again against their own guidelines, making me a local guide without my permission just for looking at the fake reviewer profile and then taking it off me again when I reported the fake reviewer - the list og google-scumbaggery is endless.

They seemed to bury our website until Bing listed it with a high ranking - against all google's own guidelines, advice, seo ratings, etc. #googlescum

Google doesnt have a rewards program but at least they dont try to rip people off and try to force people to use their seach engine.

user54614696
to Anonymous #1452560

Dear Anonymoussorry to hear you have had problems with Bing. So far we have been fine with them but have had a catalogue of problems, disasters and apparent harassment from google - which has adversely affected our search ranking (plus apparent deliberate down-ranking without admitting it!

until Bing listed us!), our business name, street name, postcode, numerous edits were corrupted and only then approved by google and so on. Lately they cheerfully published a blatantly fake malicious review by a so-called local guide with a "hollow" profile who clearly did it as revenge when we did not hire a family friend as a cleaner !!! - but made me a local guide also just for looking - without my permission. When I complained abut the fake review, they moved my complaint to spam and suspended me from local guides, despite a number of genuine reviews and 100's of contributions which they trawled from my internet history.

And so on! #googlescum