Start a new comparison

1.5
16 reviews
2.1
14 reviews

How would you compare Betty Crocker vs Duncan Hines?

Duncan Hines doesn’t have any gluten free products so I don’t know why you asked me to comment on a comparison. If you read my complaint you’d see it was about Betty Crocker gluten free chocolate cake mix . If I’m gluten free I obviously can’t compare their products to a company who has NO gluten free products, now, can I!!?

I have tried both Betty Crocker and Pillsbury cake mixes in an attempt to replace the Duncan Hines mixes that are no longer satisfactory. I have found similar issues with Betty Crocker as they have changed their products, too. However the flavor of the Duncan Hines cakes is what my 30+ years customers were accustomed to and the Betty Crocker and Pillsbury taste different.

Top Rated Betty Crocker Reviews