Start a new comparison

1.7
284 reviews
2.3
233 reviews

How would you compare Best Western vs Motel 6?

ApatheticWhiteFacedCapuchin369
#1720671

Motel6 management is very un professional in Mojave Ca ...some rooms are poor than the others plus invasion of privacy and your informational act can be violated by them listening to give it away to others like they did me and my girlfriend a local quest there of Mojave Ca...of apts on oak creek road rumors ..of jealousness...and lies ...of my lifestyle as well I do what I want to do NYC playa...$$$

No comparison best western id the best

l never been accused of having needle in my room by best western. l have talk to attorney about this.

As far as the accusation.

Motel 6 must prove beyond a doubt that they were my needle by fingerprints. CAN YOU GUYS PROVE THIS OR SHOULD THE COURT OF LAW MAKE YOU.

Motel 6 is gross and nasty ,not all but the one in Texas City is bedbugs,nats ,flys and the website is totally missleading , they make the hole motel look like a 3star when actually it's a0 star .Best Western plus is a 5star hotel not motel , it was great ,clean beautiful pool , beautiful room , beautiful veiw , customer service was awesome could not ask for a better place to stay while on vacation...Motel 6 in Texas City,Texas needs to be condemned,closed down and never be reopened, thugs hanging outside the rooms all night , music blaring,pure filth ,I wouldn't recommend it to anyone not even someone I disliked

#1402043

I used to stay at motel 6 not any more since you now protect illegal aliens.

Bye

Conrad

rah2016

Motel 6 did some great things to upgrade and modernize a budget based motel chain. Unfortunately, their sign still hangs over some pretty dismal venues.

I have not found that with Best Western.

Not all locations are to the highest standards, but there is a fundamental standard you can rely on. Not so with Motel 6

onenicelady

Years ago Best Western while alot more expensive then Motel 6 was a luxury style Motel with fair service. The last time I used them in San Diego my car was robbed in their secure

parking lot.

They did nothing. I will never use them again. Most Best Westerns were bought out by Indians from India and they donot care about customers.

Motel 6, I used for years and years and while not luxury I never had a problem and the price was great. Now you cannot rent one in California without paying a ridiculous rate.

The customer service is non-existant. I would prefer to pay way more and use a high class hotel now.

Top Rated Best Western Reviews