Start a new comparison

281 reviews
216 reviews
2.3
86 reviews

How would you compare Living Direct vs Best Buy?

I bought a combo heating/a/c unit from LivingDirect, and I have bought TV, computers, and tablets from Best Buy. I can tell you that, although I have had some frustrations with Geek Squad newbies, I almost always have satisfaction with Best Buy purchases, and that is possibly because I can deal with them locally and face-to-face.

I gather that LivingDirect is transitioning through a merger or some kind of business upheaval, including computer system changes, and they all seem to be in a state of uncertain chaos. If their extended warranties are being farmed out to another company, they should let their affected customers know.

Be wary of them. There may be "better deals" online, but from now on, at least for major purchases, I will buy online only if there is a local brick-and-mortar I can deal with if necessary.

Top Rated Living Direct Reviews