Start a new comparison
72 reviews
2.3
71 reviews
Show

How would you compare Best Buy vs Jcpenney?

P.S. To my last comment.

I was told that I should load the non-working refrigerator with gallons of water, top and bottom, to weigh it down and then it should start up.

This is JC Penny's service! WTF???????????

I keep reading comments about managers for JC Penny. HOW ON EARTH did you get hold of a manager?

I went through 7 customer service reps before I was put through to what they call "The Escalation Department."

Finally, a crew was sent to pick up the refrigerator that never did work, (lost lots of food! My old one was on its last legs, but it was running.)

And now the wait for a refund will be the next nightmare to assault my experience with this company. I get to have my accounts accrue interest because of their poor service.

NEVER again will I shop at this company. It's no surprise at all to me that they are going down.

Top Rated Best Buy Reviews