Start a new comparison

128 reviews
1.2
102 reviews
27 reviews

How do you compare Instantly Vivid vs Bellalabs?

FourCommonBuzzard

I don't know anything about Bellalabs. I just want to caution consumers that Instantly Vivid is a terrible, frustrating and dangerous scam.

When I ordered my "free" sample, they told me that they'd send me more every month until I decided not to. I said I already decided not to and to stop my account. She said that were I inclined to order again, there would be a 50% discount. I again said no thank you.

Last week, I have seen TWO charges on my bank account, one for $45 and the other for $45, I could not for the life of me find a phone number anywhere for this company. I finally found a product called "Vivid," and I hoped they might have the phone number for people who get confused and they did. The person I spoke with had a very strong accent. She spent approximately 15 minutes trying to find my account, and we tried every single way: name, address, phone number, date of shipment, etc.

and she kept saying she couldn't find me. She then told me she wanted me to send her a screen shot of my bank account!!!!! and the email was something dietpills.com!!! Needless to say, I refused to do that and she refused to take the money off.

Then I had to go through the trouble of calling my bank and getting a stop payment and refund. Thankfully I didn't have to get another card.

BE CAREFUL YOU GUYS!!!! COMPLETE SCAM!!!

#1520815

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!! Do not buy anything from them!!!

I did the trial for $4.95 and got hit with two charges for $88 and $89. They had NO info about my credit card being charged and totally were impossible to deal with!

My credit card company was kind enough to call them with me on the line and fought hard to get the charge cancelled. T

Top Rated Instantly Vivid Reviews