Start a new comparison

38 reviews
27 reviews
1.1
24 reviews

How would you compare Beezid vs DealDash?

VengefulGar700

5star

VengefulGar700

Well, I am a virgin to bidding. I am 100 percent certain that any and everything deal dash does it The best it can be.

That low rating proves to me that people do call with an... Hey, good job! Let me tell you my 1st to most recent dealings with deal dash is amazing. Being able in this day and time to call a live person hey that's true customer service.

Win an auction... Bam... You are whaT you won fast. That score is awful.

Us customers who care yes about ourselves but about deal dash.. We need to build that rating up. I remember, last birthday my mom lived and remembered golden corral made it so special. Went way out of their way.

I have learned by being The waitress, the radio announcer the customer service rep.. People are so fast to give heck if something is wrong . How about an Ada girl... Or Ada boy...

When good. Don't happen. Think about it. I did and vowed to change.

We need to get that rating up. I am ashamed to think that no one simply say thank-you or good job. Are any of you grateful for the you tube premotion or do you pass right by it. It's a shame if you do.

I am trying to get people to join. But you know maybe God is allowing folks with a good heart to reap the Weekly benefits that deal dash is doing. 10 sec video... 200 bids every Friday.

I pray all of you have blessed days. And watch your email as well just lighten up. If you already are this won't offend you.

If it does know it's meant with love. Connie Charlyne Morrison