Start a new comparison

• Unsolicited leads3
Show

Discussion

Austin, Texas, United States #1329314

After weeks of stalling on our Bath Room Shower installation, Bath Planet finally came in and finished the job that they were hired to do.Not 100% to my liking but just happy to get the job to a point that I can either hire someone else to finish the room or do it myself.

The determining factor was the Big Boss and owner Paul Dieser, contacted me and we discussed the issues. He told me the job would be completed after the weekend, It was. He also offered a discount refund of 10% off the final bill. At this point we were okay with this.

Today my friend was looking at what we were doing to the shower and he said that his wife was looking into redoing their shower like this. He knows of the issues we had but he is willing to call them in for an estimate on their job.

I am very interested to see what if any issuses occur if job is done.

I spoke with Paul Dieser again today and told him about my friends interest.He assured me that there will NOT be any issues.