Start a new comparison

• Cheated2
  • You have my money but i have no product1
Show

Discussion

I have been using Bare minerals for years.The reason I decided to try Christina cosmetics is because of a TV add that sounded wonderful.

It turned out to be a mistake because the product I ordered did not work for me; but even worse! When I tried to contact them, I could not find a phone number, an email address or any other way to contact them in my invoice. So I went to their website and they do not have a contact page either! I finally found a phone number and called 4 times.

One of those times I was put on hold waiting for a service agent for 2 hours. I followed their directions and left my name and number. They said I would get a call back withing 24 hours. They never called me back!

ONLY after I found a way to publicize what terrible customer service they have in social media, they found me in Facebook and finally I got a call about a week later.

BARE MINERALS has excellent customer service.I will never try another company again, I have learned my lesson.